doodled some genderbend clears
Must resist all urges to set fire to something….
Slightly cleaner scan of the recent Free! poster. I’ll try to hunt down an HQ one soon.
↳ (6/10) Trisha Elric: "Don't call yourself a monster."
I love this line so much mostly for the fact that it had such an impact on Hohenheim. For all those years he had been alive, suffering, he had always thought that he was a monster for what happened with Father. But then Trisha comes along and tells him, no, you are not a monster. And he’s so surprised, because she was a human, just like all the souls in his body were, and she doesn’t degrade him or hate him, she accepts him. It’s almost like she forgives him, and that he was forgiven for all his indirect sins that he’s so guilty of.
Sometimes I try to convince myself that Haru and Makoto aren’t into each other, but then I always remember;
- Makoto thinks Haru has the best body.
- When asked, Haru picked Makoto to date.
- Haru sometimes wear Makoto’s clothing.
- They have matching water bottles.
- They have matching bracelets.
- They have matching cell phones.
- They share food.
- They share popsicles.
- When speaking honestly about his feelings, Haru apparently blushes and is unable to stay in the room with his “best friend.”
- Sleepovers are so not last year for them, even at the age of 17.
- They make each other happy and will make sure the other is aware.
- Every year they attend the festival together, just the two of them.
- They depend on each other.
- Both are extremely protective of the each other.
- They spend all sorts of time together, being game nights, fishing, shopping.
And the list goes on and I give up on convincing myself because my fucking god, these guys are into each other, like holla!
Fuzzy bat break! Fuzzy bats with the wiggly ears and the flappy wings!
And now, back to writing.
Guys. Guys. BATS.
The face of true nocturnal evil:
do u ever get rly attached to a person and then they’re not around for most of the day and you sit there internally whining like a lost puppy dog
why cant someone look at me the way makoto looks at haru thats all i want in life im so bitter
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAY WEATHER.